Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Movie Nights

It's St. Patrick's Day and my friends and I decided to stay in and not be stereotypical college students. We're having a Disney movie night. Honestly, I love hanging out, and goofing around watching movies. There's no real reason to worry about how to get back to the room, or any other concerns that are common with drinking.
There is a great deal of caution that must me exercised while in the ROTC. Namely, cadets can lose scholarships if they are caught participating in unsavory activities, namely underage drinking. It isn't difficult to find things to do on most college campuses without drinking. It is entirely at the discretion of each individual as to whether or not to drink underage, but it's always best to avoid alcohol.
We decided to watch Princess and the Frog tonight, as it's a brand-new movie, and none of my friends have seen it yet. For the most part, it's completely wonderful, with just a few sad portions, which is understandable for Disney. Overall, I give the movie 5 stars, it's adorable, very old-school Disney. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment