Friday, March 26, 2010

Freshman Friendships

So, at the request of a follower, here are (some of) my friends.  I'm not giving their names, they have NICKNAMES!
(I secretly love giving them nicknames)
LadyFunk-loves funk music, and dresses in a way that expresses that love
ClariQueen-here at school for the clarinet, we've heard her play a couple of times, she's awesome
AngelinaBallerina-my dear roommate, she's so sweet, and just loves to dance
The boys will come later, I need to work on their nicknames.
LF and I just got back from the Student Union.  We spent $1.25 getting her shoes, a belt, a purse, and myself a pair of (soon to be washed) shorts and a really cute purse. 
From the looks of things CQ and I will be roomies next semester, should prove to be excellent.  But it will be so strange not to live with AB anymore. 

Oddly enough we have a most epic weekend planned of NOTHING(!) so suggestions are welcome.  To the best of my knowledge one of our guy friends (SuperVin) is bringing over his Jurassic Park movies, and we'll end up rawr-ing around the dorm for the remainder of the weekend. 

PS, as the weather is cooky lately, always use lotion...it's not difficult, and I promise your hands and arms will thank you. 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment