Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Thought Alliance

Tonight I attended an interest meeting for the Potsdam Free-Thought Alliance. Initially I was expecting to be the black sheep who was a Catholic. Thankfully, I wasn't the only one. It was made abundantly clear that there will, or hopefully won't be, any serious judgement, just a good deal of talking.

A friend (PosterChild) of mine brought this whole concept of "rational thought" to my attention in the form of a book. (Yep, I sold out for a book, pretty sad, I know.)


I'm learning a great deal, but I'm also questioning everything I learned as a little girl.

These websites are two that I checked out at PosterChild's recommendation:
www.randi.org
and a podcast site
www.theskepticguide.org

Questions, questions and more questions. . . no answers.

Ciao for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment