Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Extreme Boredom part 2

It’s nice to be back to obsess over different guys again. I live for liking different guys. It’s so strange, but I’ve self-diagnosed myself with GADD (Guy Attention Deficit Disorder). Sophie completely agrees with this diagnosis, Isadora just thinks I’m crazy.

It’s cool to be in the Union again. I’ll miss home-cooked food, but I get to check my mail again, which is right up there with waking up on your birthday if you get mail. Which reminds me, I need to get my textbooks on Monday morning.

Ugh, Monday morning means I have to wake up really super early for PT. Physical Training is the Army’s way of telling you to lose weight and get in shape without words. It is a horrid concept, especially since I detest running more than anything else in the world. That is the one thing I did not miss about school. Don’t get me wrong, I love being a citizen of CADETLand, but I could probably live without getting up at 0430 to sit up, push up, and run. Isadora is going to have a tough time with my alarm clock come Monday.

“Cassidy! Get your butt over here!”, Isadora shouted at me. I ran back to them. I was going toward the mail room, as is my habit, but since it’s our first day here, there’s a slim to none chance that I’d have any anyhow.

“Jeez, sorry Isadora, forgive my tendency to check my mail, as I often receive it.”, oh that was way snottier than I initially intended. “Sorry, Is. That wasn’t cool.”

“No big, Max said he’d send me care packages more often this semester.”, aaannnd there’s the sappy grin for Max. She’s absolutely crazy about her *man*friend. I cannot imagine being tied down to one boy...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment