Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A few things


So my dahling LadyFunk, seen in the scarf on the left, and I were discussing joining the Crew Team over at Clarkson University. It's obviously a work in progress as the semester is almost over, but it's on the table for next year.

We're talking about it because we both want a way to stay in shape and have a dandy time! I'm also considering swimming, but after some consideration, Crew sounds like an interesting way to try something new.

What's great about joining a sports team is that it counts as PT as long for the duration of the season. I think that I'd be more motivated to work out every day if there is a clear goal in mind. It would also help me get closer to the magical 300 PT score. ;-)

This is the men's team at MIT. To my knowledge, Clarkson University doesn't have a DI team, but as a future firsty in crew, it's PERFECT!

Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment