Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Humor

This is me with my younger brother. DramaKid is so cute. After Mass we had to change out of our "good" clothes and into something comfortable.

We both walked downstairs wearing the outfit you see beside this typing. It was quite odd, and our mother just laughed and noted how "adorable" we were.

Happy Easter to everyone! The break was short, but worth it. I liked being home with my family. We spent the weekend relaxing, my mom and I watched Toy Story on Saturday.

We'd forgotten how great the movie was, and are really looking forward to the 3rd movie in the series. Unfortunately I will not be going to see the movie with them, but will be going to BASIC TRAINING instead. I'm SO looking forward to going to basic training. It's going to be a challenge, but I'm ready to take it on!



Ciao for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment