Monday, September 6, 2010

Quick, quick, quick post

Hi all! Just had one heck of a workout at PT this morning thanks to one of the MS4s!

It occurred to me as we were running down a hill with what seemed to be a vertical drop that this is something I really need to be consciously doing every. single. day. I've been doing doubles, don't worry, but evidently not to the standards expected of me.

PHEW! PT is tough, but as I may have mentioned before, I'm trying out for the swim team at Potsdam, so that *should* (coughcough gods of PT hear me please coughcough) help me pass the APFT come September 22.

*APFT=Army Physical Fitness Test

Females in my age group (17-21) must do:
  • 19+ push-ups
  • 53+ sit-ups
  • and run 2 miles in under 18:54
Trust me when I say it shouldn't be this difficult (it is, which is a BLATANT indication that I'm seriously out of shape).

Good luck cadets!

No comments:

Post a Comment