Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crafts and Headbands and Belts, OH MY!


It's been a long time coming that I've wanted to start being a crafty girl.

I have tried scrapbooking in the past, and I think I may have just been too young because it led me to believe that I wasn't A. very good at crafts, or B. very interested in crafts.

Little did I know that Mommasan would come to tell me that I could make my own accessories!

GASP! <-who would have thought this to be possible!?

(clearly a lot of people, ribbons, bows, d-rings, and headbands abound at Michael's craft store in Victor, NY)

This one is one of my favorites! Argile-esque print is so preppy, and I love how it alternates between dark and light pink! Naturally, I had to add a bow to this one. :)
Believe it or not, this one has ladybugs on it! So cute, right? I'm not sure if it'll turn into a present for my friend Grace (she's 8).
I'm a lover of all things footwear. I own easily 30 pair, and work in the footwear dept at LLBean. So when Mommasan found this beauty, I knew it had "Belt" written all over it!
I loved this ribbon! I cannot wait to wear it, mostly because it's adorable, but also because I'll wear it almost every day.
CadetPrepster's craft excellence.

This was an excellent way to relax. No stress, because until everything was glued down, everything could be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment