Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 14 - A Picture of Somebody You Couldn't Imagine Your Life Without


Well - Let's start this post with a story.

Freshie CP was interested in doing SGA Assembly (which is AWESOME!).
In order to be on the ballot I needed 25 signatures from people who lived in my "district" (aka my dorm).

So little me went door to door on the 3rd day of classes (petition and pen in hand, HUGE smile on my face), looking for willing people to sign my paper.

The first signature I got was that of my darling then-roomie AB, but then I went two doors down. (The next door neighbors weren't in).

I knocked, mentally prepared my speech, and who should answer the door but the lovely:


LADY FUNK!

WHAT!?
Training for army lab.
I tried to climb the HUGE rock using her back. . . it didn't work.
She tried to eat me.
HEYYYYY!!
*sparkles*


honestly college wouldn't have been the same without her, nor would life for that matter.

love ya girl!
(no I'm not as ghetto fab as you)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment