Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 1

This is me, one super preppy cadet, with 15 "facts".

Here they are:
  1. I work at LLBean.
  2. I talk about my youngest brother as if he's my son.
  3. My mom is my best friend, and I miss her.
  4. I love to dive, but I miss swimming.
  5. I am a champion discus thrower.
  6. I can only eat M&Ms in even numbers.
  7. My lucky number is 3.
  8. I went from politics to bio to politics to nursing.
  9. Ebola is an amazing thing.
  10. At 20 I've never been in love.
  11. Also at 20 I've only had one boyfriend.
  12. Said boyfriend is wonderful, thankyouverymuch.
  13. Ladyfunk is my "school best friend".
  14. I love all things disney.
  15. I am Army Strong - they just disagree. - Stupid arthritis.
So there you have it folks, 15 things about me. My personal favorite is the M&M thing, it's just nifty. Any facts about you that are interesting?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment