Saturday, August 28, 2010

SO! CadetPrep and Queen d'Clarinet thought a lounge room would rock.
Little did we expect Potsdam to accept too many students.
Hence the need to triple with LadyFunk. I'll admit, I'm the one who didn't have to bunk the bed, but it's with good reason: I'm going to be swimming at 5am 6 days a week.

This way, I won't bother them as I sneak out the door every morning. Let's face it, roomies that wake each other up, SO not kosher.
Believe it or not, I have less room (spatially speaking) than either of them.
Here's a close-up of my little section
My desk area...Queen d'Clarinet's desk is opposite mine :)
My bed, with an LLBean puppy named Mozart.
Gotta use under the bed space too, and i left enough room to access all of the stuff toward the back
This is my section in its' entirety, it's quite small, but livable.
Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment