Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few Online shopping items

I know, I know, Ebay and the like have been around for ages,
but here are some things to keep in mind when using sites like that:
1. Set a limit and stick to it
-don't raise your max bid just because someone outbid you, something else will come along.
2. Keep in mind that how fast you make your payment impacts your rating.
-A bad rating can lead to bad service.
3. Keep things private.
-Avoid giving out emails to other users, things can get tangled very easily.
4. Remember that all credit/debit cards have limits.
-DO NOT forget them!

Now that that is out of the way, I personally just discovered the wonder of Ebay!

I don't come from a super-well-off family, so I made do until I discovered said website (ahem, Ebay!).

I found the CUTEST Lilly Pulitzer skirt! First, it was only $21.00, including shipping!

Happy (and safe) Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment