Friday, July 9, 2010

FINALLY!

Yesterday was a Most Exciting Day in CadetPrepster's life! I finally purchased a cellphone!

Now, I realize for most this isn't big news, but for a cellphone addict like myself,
going without a phone from March until now was pretty tough.

It's a simple prepaid plan from Verizon, and it's all I need for now. However, if anyone can think of a better (ie more cost efficient) don't hesitate to holler out and let me know!



ArmyROTC update time!

As some of you know, I have been trying to get into basic training. This week I found out that after WEEKS sitting at the desk of the Army Surgeon General:

The Army said "no".

So the CoC at Potsdam ROTC is attempting to get me in that way. Mjr Toth (aka the most awesome ROTC recruiter EVER) says that if I improve my PT score (ie PASS) he can contract me, and when I graduate I can be an Army Officer.
(fingers crossed that THIS works out)


anyway, ciao for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment