Monday, May 17, 2010

Spook!

It's May 17! How did this happen?! I'm almost completely done with my first year of college! So much has changed, but so much has stayed the same. I cannot wait until summer begins, but I also don't want to leave school!

I love "the Dam" as everyone calls it. It's a second home, and I love my people here. It's odd, but at the beginning of the year I had nice categories of friends.

ArmyROTC

Student Government Association

Upstairs Guys

Besties

I was reluctant to allow the different groups of friends I had mesh together. Now, however, I've seen that it only leads to MORE fun!

I'm going to miss this place SO much over the summer, but I cannot wait to come back.
I'll be:
*A sophomore!
*An MSII
*In assembly again
*Hopefully chair of a committee!


Best wishes on final exams, and have fun over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment